Copyright © Every Day Japan
Design by Dzignine
Monday, October 15, 2012

トイレ:Amazing Toilets

Yes, another post about toilets. I know, I know, not the best topic for the beginning of a blog, but the toilets in Japan are amazing! Now, perhaps other Asian (or other countries as well) have their own magnificent versions of the "John", but for an American living in Japan, the toilets here are truly amazing works of technology.

So let me present to you what I call the "most economic toilet in the world":


Take a good look at this superior, yet simple technology. You simply do your business, flush the toilet,....and voila~ water automatically comes out from the top, allowing you to wash your filthy hands! Ok, ok, I know what you're thinking..."I am washing my hands in my pee/poop", but do you really think that the people who brought us 

the Nintendo,
the Playstation,

and the Gundam

would wash their hands in feces water??? I think not!

Well all this is my own opinion of course, but I really think that even this "simple" Japanese toilet is ingenious. It saves water, space, and I'm pretty sure it saves money.

Anyways, that's it for this toilet, but stay tuned next time for my introduction to the super-high-tech toilets of Japan. またね~!

0 comments:

Post a Comment